Join our DIY soap and body care classes on Creative Live on April 14th for FREE. It’s all day (online) event so pop in when you can. RSVP for Anne-Marie’s class and we’ll save you a spot. Unable to make it on April 14th? No sweat. If you are unable to attend the live class, you can buy all of the lessons through Creative Live (including free bonus materials and recipes). Click here to get in on the action. We’ll be teaching the cold process soap making technique, custom lotion formulations, and everything you need to know about balms and salt scrubs.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- 28 Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming and downloadable files
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We’ll be filming in Seattle, Washington so we would love to your smiling faces in the live studio audience. If you want to hang out with Anne-Marie and the Handmade Beauty Box team, apply here. We’re a blast. Promise.
Not familiar with Creative Live? It’s an online learning platform that broadcasts live classes to an international audience (it’s totally awesome). They feature workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, crafting (that’s us!), music, software training, etc. You’ll find instructors like Tim Ferriss, Anne Geddes, Megan Auman, and your very own, Anne-Marie Faiola. Our classes will be live on April 14th so be sure to RSVP! Find more details on our course page here.
P.S. Check out what’s on air right now. Guaranteed you’ll stumble across something you love!